Ask a question? or just say hi! :)
My lovely uncle has had a brain tumor for 17 years, the doctors couldn’t operate but it was benign and they treated it with radiotherapy. All was good. For the past 6 months he’s been having bad headaches and blurred/double vision. Then last month he was told he had new, bigger tumors; behind his nose, behind his eye, at the back of his brain. Obviously he was devastated. The doctor said they’d “probably” blast it with chemo because surgery would leave him blind, dumb and in a wheelchair. And then the phonecall a week later from the same doctor, telling him he had to have surgery, there was no other option. Everyone in my family was so gutted. I admit I wasn’t very optimistic, and I just kept thinking about his funeral.
Despite my uncle having no interest in religion whatsoever, and my aunt having left the catholic church years ago, he’s been drinking medjugorje holy water. My mum bought him St peregrine prayer cards and medals and he’s been praying like mad. We all have.
This morning they went back to have more scans done, a preliminary surgical thing or something (I think) and the tumours have gone. Nothing behind his eye, nothing behind his nose, nothing at the back of his brain. He still has his ‘original’ tumor, and they are going to operate on it to see if they can do anything there. But there’s minimal risk. He may get weaker on his left side. That’s it. My brain can’t quite comprehend that he’s going to be okay.. but wow. Miracles happen.
- truthbetoldx311 likes this
- kingofsighs said: Miracles happen all the time. :)
- kingofsighs likes this
- simplylaurel likes this
- seashellsandshamrocks likes this
- freetoliveforyou likes this
- simeonwannabe reblogged this from yourgracelikethemorning
- lovelyloretta likes this
- simeonwannabe said: Wow. Thanks be to God!
- simeonwannabe likes this
- saikyougutsy likes this
- angelasoup likes this
- jacquelineelaine likes this
- halizanderthegreat said: That’s incredible! I am so glad to hear this! I’ll still be praying that everything stays okay, but wow - God’s amazing.
- sviscous said: Wow. God bless him. But wait, you cam drink holy water?!
- sviscous likes this
- yourgracelikethemorning posted this